Hello Fellow Ghosts!
Recently, for my art class, we were to choose an idiom and find a way to present it visually by photoshoping images and using old school ways of art (color pencils, watercolor paints etc.) to make a collage to get people to guess what your idiom was. In "Here in This Gallery" I posted up mine to see if you guys would able to guess it and get suggestions to make it fit the idiom more.
Thanks to all that helped, in Monday (critique day), my class mates were able to guess it and they were able to show us theirs. I took a camera with me to Wednesday's class and I took a pictures of all of the other ones. As a game a treat, I'm going to host another "Guess the Idiom."
Here are the rules:
1. You are allowed as many guesses as you would like.
2. I can only tell you if you are close or not close to the name of the idiom.
3. I can't give you clues because I am no the artist of the idioms besides my own, so I can't tell you what the artist was thinking. I will try my best to help if the guesses go way off course.
4. I will only post one idiom at a time. Once it's guess I will post the next one.
5. Some of the collages contain multiple layers, so I'm going to post multiple pictures of the idiom.
6. Keep it mind that it was hard to represent the idiom with the pictures that I took, so I'm sorry that the pictures might throw you off. I tried my best to get all of the layers and angles (some of them were 3D).
7. One of the idioms was accidentally represented/made twice and I will post both.
8. Have fun! I sure had fun trying to guess them in class.
Here's the first one!